THE DERMA HYDRATE FEEL THE BEAUTY PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions Republic of South Africa
Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please DO NOT participate in this Promotion. Please refer to this website for the most up to date Terms and Conditions for The Adcock Ingram Double Deal Promotion: www.feelthebeauty.co.za
The Adcock Ingram Derma Hydrate Feel the Beauty Promotion (“Promotion”) is presented by Adcock Ingram Health Care (Pty) Limited, Registration number 2007/019928/07 and its agencies (“Organizer”). All participants during the term of this Promotion are bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion Period:
- The Promotion shall commence on Monday 21 October 2019 at 00h00 and will run until Tuesday 31 January 2020 at 23h59 (“the Promotion Period”) in the Republic of south Africa, while products and rewards vouchers last.
- The duration of the Promotion may be extended or shortened at the discretion of the Organizer.
- The last date for redemption will be Wednesday 31 January 2020 after which the promotion will automatically lapse.
- To be eligible to participate in this Promotion the participant must:
- Be at least 18 years or older and be a legal resident of the republic of South Africa, any person who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“a minor”) must obtain their parent or legal guardian's consent, in order to enter and qualify as a Participant for the Promotion (together referred to as “Participants”,
- Be a natural person and not a juristic person, which juristic person includes but is not limited to a Business to Business (B2B) partner of the Organizer, cross border partner or retail partner of the Organizer
- Each Participant hereby gives consent to the Organiser to process their personal information to third parties for the purposes of this Promotion;
- The following products and minimum spend qualify for the promotion:
- Buy any Derma Hydrate Product
- a) Hand Cream 75ml
- b) Body Lotion 450ml
- c) Body Cream 450ml
- d) Cleansing Bar Soap 75g
- Customers to purchase one (1) or more participating Derma Hydrate products (refer to 2.4 for qualifying product list and retain their proof of purchase to redeem one (1) reward in accordance with the following:
- R100 La Vita Spas Voucher or,
- R100 Mangwanani Spa Voucher
- Promotion Entry and Redemption
- To redeem rewards as per section 2 of these Terms and Conditions, the participant must follow the below steps:
- Purchase a participating Derma Hydrate product (refer to clause 2.4 above) within the Promotional Period (refer to clause 1).
- Visit feelthebeauty.co.za, by 31 January 2020, to register and upload their proof of purchase.
- The participant will be required to select the guaranteed reward of their choice.
- On completion of the online profile and proof of purchase upload, the participants’ entry will be validated and if the entry meets the qualifying promotional criteria an SMS will be sent with a selected reward voucher and redemption instructions.
- Should the participant’s entry be invalid once validation is completed, the participant will receive an SMS notifying them that their entry is invalid.
- All validated entries will go into the bi-weekly draw to stand a chance to win a full spa-day experience for two.
- All profile creation and proof of purchase upload must take place on or before 30 January 2020. Any submissions received after 31 January 2019 will be null and void and the rewards will be forfeited.
- All participants who have created their profiles and submitted till slips by 30 January 2020 will have until 31 January 2020 to redeem their vouchers.
- Each proof of purchase qualifies for one (1 entry.)
- Rewards are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Employees of Adcock Ingram Health Care (Pty) Limited, Registration number 2007/019928/07 and its agencies (“Organizer”), and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and redeem rewards. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- The Reward Partner Terms and Conditions
- All reward information is available on the feelthebeauty.co.za
- R100 La Vita Spas Voucher
4.2.1. Customers may only make use of one voucher code per treatment.
4.2.2. The La Vita Spas voucher may not be transferrable nor exchanged for cash.
4.2.3. The La Vita Spas voucher is valid for one month from date of receipt.
4.2.4. Customers need to pre-book prior their appointment and arrive 30mins before treatment.
4.2.5. Full payment needs to be settled before or on the day of treatment.
4.2.6. Offer is valid at La Vita Spas from Monday to Friday during operating hours.
4.2.7. Please refer to www.lavitaspas.com for full T’s and C’s.
4.2.8. Voucher applies to any 50min or more treatment.
4.2.9. Voucher does not apply to specials, waxing treatments, Packages, Gel Acrylic Nails and product/ retail purchases.
4.2.10 Vouchers cannot be redeemed during public holidays and between 6th December 2019 to 10 January 2020
- R100 Mangwanani African Spa Pamper Vouchers
- Bookings must be made and paid for prior to arrival by calling 0860 550055 within 1 month of receipt of voucher.
- R100 voucher is redeemable on Standard Packages (Full Day, Half day & Moonlight Night Spa) and 60 Minute Individual Treatments only.
- R100 voucher is not redeemable on any special offers or products.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed at Mangwanani Beverly Hills and Mangwanani
- Cancellation of bookings or failure to show up at the appointment will result in a 100% forfeit of the full booking value.
- Rescheduling 5 days before your booking will carry a 10% administration fee, which is payable when rescheduling.
- Rescheduling 3 days before your booking will result in a 25% administration fee, which is payable when rescheduling
- Rescheduling 3 days within your booking will result in a 100% forfeit of the booking value.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for existing bookings.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for groups of more than 10.
- Partner terms and conditions apply mangwanani.co.za
4.4. Partner terms and conditions:
4.4.1. All rewards are non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash
4.4.2. Individual reward terms and conditions apply
- Important considerations for participation in the promotion
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they receive an SMS response within 48 (forty-eight) business hours of registering on feelthebeauty.co.za. In the event that no response is received, the participant is required to contact the Organizer on 011 676 7765 or on email@example.com no later than 31 January 2020. If the participant does not follow this process and does not receive a response, their entry will not be considered. If the Organizer has not received feedback, the Organizer will assume that the participant has received an SMS response. Any participant who has unsubscribed from receiving marketing SMS from the Organizer may not receive the SMS and it is the participant’s responsibility to notify the Organizer on 011 676 7765 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Organizer will not be held responsible for response SMS’s not received by participants.
- The participant will be required to upload a valid proof of purchase detailing a qualifying Adcock Ingram product purchased within the Promotional Period. All images uploaded need to be clear with all necessary information visible.
- Only 1 proof of purchase may be uploaded per entry.
- In the event that an uploaded image does not conform to the Organizer’s requirements, the participant will be required to resubmit the correct image. All resubmissions must be completed by 31 January 2020.
- If the contents of the participant’s online submission are not verified for whatever reason, the participant will not receive their Reward. The responsibility rests with the participant to ensure that they provide the correct information to through the registration and entry process.
- If multiple products are purchased and the total value of the products purchased is less than
R50.00, the participant will not qualify for a reward. If a participant does not complete the profile creation and the proof of purchase upload, they will not be eligible for a reward.
5.8. If by 31 January 2020 a qualifying participant has not received their digital voucher via SMS, they will be required to contact the Organizer on 011 676 7765 or on email@example.com.
5.8.1The Grand Prize (distributed fortnightly the promotional period)
All qualifying participants within a 2 week period will be entered into a draw to stand a chance to win:
a) 1 of 7 full spa-day experiences for two (2) up to the value of R 4000.
5.8.2. Grand Prizes (Winners will be randomly drawn fortnightly during the promotional period) All qualifying participants within a 2 week period from the late of the last draw will be entered into a draw to stand a chance to win one of the following:
1 of 7 full spa-day experiences for two (2) people at either Mangwanani Spa or La Vita Spa.
- Mangwanani Spas
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Light breakfast
- Sumptuous lunch with decadent desserts
- Complimentary bar, six luxurious treatments
- The use of the mineral spa Jacuzzi/ mineral pool (subject to the venue) & relaxation time
- Free Mangwanani African printed 100% cotton gown
- La Vita Spas
- Refreshments on arrival
- 4 hours 30 minutes of treatments
- Full Body Exfoliation
- Luxury Anti-ageing Facial OR Indian Head Massage
- Spa Paraffin Manicure OR Pedicure
- Hot Stone Full Body Massage
- Light meal & drinks (Cold Drinks, Wine, Coffee etc.).
- Relax lounge & use of hydro facilities (at selected spas)
- Take home gifts
- La Vita Cleansing Toner
- La Vita Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream
- La Vita Regenerating Night Cream
- The Grand Prize is non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash.
- Partner terms and conditions apply.
- Once a winner is selected, winner can choose which of the above options they would like to claim at their nearest location.
- Travel to the spa of their choice will be for the winners own account.
- Any additional treatments will be for the winners own account.
- The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the promotion.
- In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the Organizer, none of the entry details of any participant in this Promotion will be disclosed or used by the Organizer for any purposes other than for entry into the Promotion and in accordance with clause 8.1 below.
- Participant’s acknowledge and accept that the Organizer shall utilize a third party (the “Organizer’s authorized agent/s”) to contact the participant, in the event that the participant is a winner, and to arrange delivery of the Reward. In order to affect the contacting and delivery process, the Organizer’s shall provide the participant’s information to such third party.
- Details of participants will not be used by the Organizer for Adcock Ingram related communication should the participants opt-out to receive further communication from the Organizer.
- Information regarding the Promotion that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Organizer may in its sole discretion amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Organizer’s website feelthebeauty.co.za
- The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- Save as permitted by Law, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, termination or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Organizer’s website feelthebeauty.co.za
- No liability shall lie against the Organizer in favor of any participant, winner(s) and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore, the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Organizer and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organizer.
- This Promotion is governed by these Terms and Conditions, as well as those of the relevant authorized participating stores, associated with this Promotion. Where there is a conflict between the Terms and Conditions of the Organizer and those of the authorized participating stores, the Terms and Conditions of the Organizer shall prevail.
- The Organizer and its agencies reserve the right to correct any errors and omissions. These Terms and Conditions will supersede any errors or omissions on any publicly communicated documentation or marketing material.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Organizer accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Reward owing to, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of products or the Reward on route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- Any fraudulent behavior will result in an immediate cancellation of the participant’s submission, and the Organizer reserves any rights in law to pursue appropriate compensation and / or institute criminal proceedings. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost, misdirected, illegible, late, or altered registrations or uploads. Registrations or uploads that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. The Organizer reserves the right to investigate any participant’s actions regarding any aspect of the Reward and the redemption thereof.
- Any participant who returns a product purchased during the Promotion Period forfeits their Reward. Regarding the Promotion returns policy, where participants purchase qualifying products and return these products to the participating retailer, the following rules will apply:
- A participant returns or exchanges their purchase for any reason whatsoever with the participating retailer after the registration and upload process of the Reward, the participant must contact the Organizer on 011 676 7765 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel their registration and upload and acknowledge that they are no longer able to claim the reward corresponding to the products returned;
- If the participant has already redeemed the reward and then returns or exchanges their purchase, the Organizer reserves the right to claim back the value of the reward from the participant.
- Limitations of Liability:
- Except to the fullest extent permitted by relevant law, Adcock Ingram and the Organizers shall not be liable for:
- The restrictions on liability in this clause apply to every liability arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions ,including liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise.
- loss of business, profits, revenue, anticipated savings, (even where the same arise directly from a breach of these conditions);
- special, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages , even if foreseeable by or in the contemplation of Adcock Ingram; or
- any claim made against participants by any other person; and
- Except as expressly stated herein all conditions and warranties, implied statutory or otherwise, and are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Consumer Protection Act:
- To the extent that the Terms and Conditions or any goods or services provided under the Terms and Conditions are governed by the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (the "Consumer Protection Act"), no provision of the Terms and Conditions are intended to contravene the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, and therefore all provisions of the Terms and Conditions must be treated as being qualified, to the extent necessary, to ensure that the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
Download PDF version of T&C's